Friday, December 10, 2010

Intro

Hello. And Welcome. My name is Michael, but my online moniker is Pastafarian07. This is my sports blog. I used to discuss these things on my other blog, but have decided those posts deserve thier own site. So allow me to introduce myself as a sports fan and tell you some of the plans I have for this blog.

My primary focus on this blog will be professional and college football as well as college basketball. Those are the sports I follow most religiously. Discussions of International soccer will probably pop up from time to time too.

I'm a huge fan of the Cleveland Browns and the Ohio State Buckeyes. That is the perspective that virtually all of my posts will come from. So obviously, I'm not an unbiased observer. In many posts I will try to put forth a fair view point, but I'm not going to hide from you the teams for which I cheer.

Probably the biggest thing about this blog for me is that I don't want to do it alone. I would love to have other posters with different perspectives and different sports that they follow.

Any questions comments or concerns can be emailed to LHrulz2007@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

1 comment:

  1. Is this gmail address your preferred email address now?

    ReplyDelete