Friday, December 16, 2011

Bowl Predictions Pre-Christmas Bowls

Last year I rather disastrously picked against the spread. Also, there was the fact that I ended up someplace where I couldn't blog to post predictions for a lot of games. So this year I hope to alleviate both those things. I'm not picking against the spread. It's more challenging, but it also is friggin impossible*. I'll also make sure to have all my prediction posts written and scheduled to go up in case a similar incident happens**. So, here are my picks for the pre-Christmas bowls:

New Mexico Bowl: Temple vs. Wyoming
Winner: Temple

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Ohio vs. Utah State
Winner: Utah State

New Orleans Bowl: San Diego State vs. UL Lafayette
Winner: San Diego State

Beef O' Brady's Bowl: Florida International vs. Marshall
Winner: Marshall

Poinsettia Bowl: TCU vs. Louisiana Tech
Winner: TCU

Las Vegas Bowl: Boise State vs. Arizona State
Winner: Boise State

Hawaii Bowl: Southern Miss vs. Nevada
Winner: Southern Miss

-Michael

*It's also the reason I have to hide from my bookie
**I don't expect it to

No comments:

Post a Comment